1. Currently we use a web address and Google API for our map system. We have an area grid superimposed over the map, as well as all the objects. We can currently highlight an "area" by selecting an object within the area. The area has a form/datapage already with certain information about the area (objects, size etc etc. The job is to add functionality from within the area page to select a permanent colour for the area which is superimposed over the area, with at least 10 colour options. The area colours need to be able to be switched on and off on the whole map, to assist with page loading speeds and visibility.
2. Duplicate existing functionality data fields from one item to another. The items are groups of people, we need to copy certain data and fields to a different item. This includes assigning areas,
3. Display certain existing data on a different existing page, including tasks, activities etc. This will include duplicating the existing activity feature between different object types .
4. Add a button which will automatically add the same task for multiple objects within an area .
5. Fix some existing buttons which now aren't working on some pages (Like "Exit", "Save", "Add", "Remove" etc.
6. Add multi-level user access, with permission controls. (User types: Basic (Can only handle data), Admin (Moderate data entries), Manager (Add/Remove users and modify their permissions).
7. Data which has been added, removed or modified to be monitored and are to be accepted or declined singly or in bulk by admin users. Admin users moderate the data edits by Basic users.
8. Integrate changes and current data in original database together.
9. Set up multiple (10) Virtual Machines on client host machine, and set up access profiles to integrate together with the master database on the same machine.
If you have any questions, please send them via chat.