At 360KneeSystems, we constantly developing and improving in-house developed interactive surgical planning software for Total Knee Replacement (TKR). We are looking for experts who has relevant experience in this field to expand our resources in developing, maintaining and delivery of the software to surgeons globally.
We operate under agile project management and follow strict regulation requirements on software for FDA and CE mark.
• Significant experience using C# and C++ in complex system development
• Proven experience of software development best practises for ensuring code quality and testability
• Desktop application development using WPF, WCF and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or greater
• Web services (SOAP and RESTful API)
• Cloud computing (e.g. AWS)
• Database integration (e.g. MySQL)
• Knowledge of 3D graphics programming or strong mathematical skills
• Unit test frameworks (ideally including mocks)
• Source control (Git)
• Good communication skills.
• Agile Scrum including TDD and CI experience.
• 8+ years in professional software development
• Degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering
• Software development for medical devices (e.g. IEC 62304)
• Biomedical knowledge
• Familiarity with a scripting language (e.g. Python)
• Knowledge of BDD and SpecFlow
• Any experience with computational geometry, particularly higher order surface mathematics or polygonal meshes from a programming standpoint
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 23 $/tunti tähän työhön
Software developer with proven abilities to work on different technologies and domains. Multi-dimensional player with strong positive attitude and ability to work with minimum input and high productivity.