We are looking for experienced programming team to handle our website www.Free.Date. It was built using code igniter mvc compliant. we have one primary site but the way it was built was as a network or niche sites. we're consolidating most of the sites to focus just on free.date. TRUE USABILITY IS OUR CORE FOCUS. SPEED AND SIMPLICITY!
FIRST and Foremost we'd have you shorten calls which are way to large abd cumbersome. 3 seconds or less load times are critical!
We are open to drastic measures to fix speed including changing structure / architecture. Successful partner would first study the site on their time abd PROPERLY SCOPE THE. There will be no time for excuses of saying we didn't fully understand how it works. You should be very experienced with code igniter abd understanding architectures quickly.
After calls are shortened, next we must improve our database display of cities that appears on side so that cities nearby with largest number of singles appears.
A full list of improvements needed are below.
This is the list of tasks that needs to be done for [login to view URL]
1. Sidebars as noted above
2. Removal of Groups from [login to view URL] and other sites. functionality of this is terrible
3. Speed Issues with Redirected Niche URLs
4. Creating Site Bridge Pages for Country Sites
5. An Option to create any page from the Site Bridging Feature. (For future works)
Example, [login to view URL]
Other Issues on BackPanel.
1. Errors in the home page image update. Already we have tried for some sites, it was not working.
2. Bulk Deletion in the BackPanel
3. Distance Feature is not effective.
4. Interest Tags are showing the same search results despite selecting 5-6 tags.
5. moderation functionality Should show all users images from sites.
6. once sites load in 3 seconds or less. we would be wanting to have you build a simple right left swiping Mobile Application that works with the [login to view URL] primary desktop site.
While this is hourly project we expect scoping with time agreement for each step. no newbies! You need to be very strong in experience using code igniter