I need an expert for Amazon Web Services, to code and deploy the following application. The project includes also online training for my own developers.
1. A sender POSTs an image or short video, together with some metadata (JSON), and a location. For this purpose, the application provides a website, to select an image from the local file system, to input the metadata, and to POST it on click.
2. The application must be written in Java, using Spring framework, and must be deployed as a Docker container.
3. The image and the metadata are persisted, using e.g. S3 and a database, a thumbnail must be generated if it was not included in the upload.
4. After successful upload, the sender receives a push notification to his registered mobile device, including a download link. (the app / website to actually perform the download is out of scope). The notification service (probably firebase) shall allow to send notifications to both iOS and Android.
5. Additionally, a website shall be created, that lists all media files previously update. A subset of images can be found by searching in the metadata. To begin with, the timestamp, the location (within rectangle), the sender, the mimetype, the classification (all included, but not limited to, in the JSON), can be used for a search. The search must deliver the set of references to the images, and their thumbnails, that match the search criteria. By click on a list element, the full image shall be downloaded and displayed.
6. After implementation and successful demonstration, we need a full documentation and also an online training, how AWS components were used. We will expect at least 10 hours of training.
- a fully functional server instance on AWS, that can be tested by us for at least 30 days (which may be identical to our own instance, see below).
- all source code, configuration files etc. that enable us, to set up the application on our own server instance. The code must be free of rights of third parties. If any open source is used, it shall be published under the Apache 2 license.
- minimum of 10 hours online training on the used AWS components.
- a full documentation including architecture diagram, config files, functional description, API description (Swagger)
Phase II will include multi-tenancy, self registration and some other more advanced features. After successful completion of phase I, I would like to enter a long term cooperation. If you apply for this project, you should be available for a longer commitment.
Hi nice to meet you Firstly, Thanks for visiting my profile With more than 10 year in java and java spring Good at AWS services. So, I can make it as best for you. Can we talk? Thanks you in me.
37 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there Full Stack Expert development team is ready to serve you. Our current rate is 50 usd per hour and service quality is excellent Send me a message so we can talk about the details Thank you.
Hi there, We're also looking for a long term co-operation. We've recently implemented Multi tenancy for our client (DCCCD). Let me know when you're available so we may discuss it in detail. Regards, Adeel