I am looking for someone to fork a free open source video editing software. No major changes, just mostly visual tweaks to make it a generic unbranded video editor.
Here is the software [url removed, login to view]
Download and build instructions here [url removed, login to view]
A. Look and feel
1. Replace the start screen with our screen and App launch logo and change app icon
2. Change name from "Shotcut" to "Video Editor" anywhere it appears in the app or installer interface.
Under the “Help” menu remove “Upgrade” “ FAQ” and “Forum”.
3. Link “Tutorials” to url [url removed, login to view] and in “About Shotcut” , leave GNU licence info but change all references of shotcut to "Video Editor".
4. Add an additional main menu item called "Download Templates" that loads a window with the following URL iframed in it. [url removed, login to view]
B. Change default settings:
1. On software Open, load the playlist, timeline, audio peak meter, audio spectrum and video player windows by default.
Create a Video Editor task document showing where and how logos and default settings. etc where changed.
1. I need the Mac and Windows Client installers .
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Must know the mlt framework [url removed, login to view] and Qt Creator very well and how to apply it to this project, since the software was coded with it and it's the fastest way to build the software.
2. Must have skype and a headphone to talk on skype call. Do not apply if you are not able to talk and work immediately via skype in English language.
How to apply
Only candidates who can start immediately and are Fluent English speakers will be considered. Please be prepared for a Skype interview.