I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Linux.
The project is to finish off the attached script to track foot traffic in a commercial setting from a retail beacon running ‘Kali Linux’ for Odroid XU4 / Raspberry Pi. The software scripts are to track down the following fields of both Wifi or Bluetooth MAC Address counting and information with the output being put down to a CSV file that would be compiled for data analysis.
The information pick up would be:
2) MAC Address
3) First Registered (with a new record if they leave area and come back in)
4) Last Registered (with a new record if they leave area and come back in)
5) Device Found By MAC Address (This is the beacon)
6) OUI owner
7) Class Description
8) LMP Version
9) LMP Subversion
1) [login to view URL]
2) sudo apt install expect
Output Requirements :
1) CSV File Script + Formatting
2) Second By Second Finalisation for tracking ([login to view URL]) file attached
3) Output capability will need to track and record information for up to 600 persons a day running continually with the CSV file a new one being created every 6-12 hours for pulling information for the data researcher.