– Understand elements of a small PCB design, sensor data and signals
– Consultant to write and test firmware for said PCB.
– Signal Processing
– Circuit Design
– Knowledge of Delta-Sigma ADCs
– Schematic (High-Resolution + Eagle)
– Board Layout (High-Resolution + Eagle)
– Sensor Data
– Tested and confirmed firmware
1. Please PM if you have any specific questions.
2. All work related to this project is to be owned by us. A signed innovation assignment agreement and a NDA is required.
3. All vendors agree to assign and does hereby assign to the contest host, bidhere23, (or any person or entity designated by the host) all his/her right, title and interest in and to all Developments and all related patents, patent applications, copyrights and copyright applications, designs, output, and other intellectual property delivered as part of this contest.
5. All vendors agree that all information and know-how, whether or not in writing, of a private, secret or confidential nature concerning the host’s business (collectively, “Proprietary Information”) is and shall be the exclusive property of the host.
- Processor is STM32F415RGT6
- ADC is ADS130E08
- DAC is MAX536ACWE+A
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
please end me PM.i am from shenzhen china.i can finish your project. i have previous experience with it. Relevant Skills and Experience pcb design, c programming Proposed Milestones $277 USD - 2 step payment