Minimum 2 years of experience in embedded firmware development for 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Strong hands-on on embedded C programming.
- Understanding of schematics & board testing.
- Develop firmware architecture, implement the design and develop communication protocols for communication with other modules.
- Experience working on communication protocols I2C, I2S, SPI, Ethernet, TCP/IP and USB.
- Experience of working on GSM, GPS & RF based applications.
- Hands- on knowledge of embedded firmware design, architecture, implementation techniques and tools.
- Working experience on PIC controllers would be added advantage.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Work on-site.
36 freelancers are bidding on average ₹316/hour for this job
Hello Dear, I have more than 15 years of experience in the design and development of embedded systems, firmware and PCB layout. Contact me for the best solution of your project. Regards Ch
I am interested for this activity. I have experience in embedded system for different layers of software architecture. Let me know can we discuss further. Regards, Deepesh K V
Hi, I am already familiar with embedded linux and i have also done a professional embedded certification along with 2+ years of experience. It would be glad if you give me a chance to prove it to u.