Require a multi-layer/white label ICANN registrar automation system, like as orderbox ([login to view URL]) or Freenom ([login to view URL]).
The system will contain follwoing:
1. Customer and reseller front-end
2. Backend management including billing system
3. registrar whois server (port 43 application with socket protocol connection)
4. dns server
5. API server
Details are given below:
=> Customer Front-end
1. Product (domain) view, search, order.
1. Reseller Pricing/Feature view and signup
=> Customer Back-end
1. Product (purchased) management
2. Billing (own) management
3. DNS management (for registered domains)
4. Payment Gateway (for add fund)
1. Manage order and billing
2. Customer/Reseller/sub-reseller management
3. Payment Gateway (for add fund)
4. Product/Pricing management
5. DNS Management
6. Brand and API management
=> Admin Panel Back-end
1. Everything of Reseller/Sub-reseller back-end
2. EPP Management (Registry API/SDK integration)
3. Other API Management (Such as SMS, email, other product, whois privacy etc)
4. Security Systems (Backup/Restore, Data migration, 2 factor authentication etc)
5. Emergency registrar integration
6. RDE Data export ([login to view URL]) system via admin panel.
7. Integration with API server (for remote product management) and whois server.
Please answer following questions before bid:
1. Have you checked full project details?
2. Do you have any experience or idea about port 43 (whois protocol)?