We have an important and consolidated VB6 software, it using a DB Access. Data are inside some tables relationship between them.
We need to export an particular record query about an specify ID: Query is very similar to for example a table “Anagrafic Data” relation with one2many table “Addresses”, and also relation with another one etc. etc.
Export format is XML, and this XML have a specified XSD Schema.
XSD Schema can be change and so XML change.
XML element name or xml tag are different from field name, and can be different also data type , for example in DB Access we have a Boolean filed and in the XSD Schema have a Text value like Y/N… or a particular XML data tape is a list of element so DB field value need one of those.
We think to resolve mapping problem from xml tag and field of record with a Transduction Element, which is for example an Access DB with a Table, table have like fileds: Name Tag XML, Table Name DB, Field name DB, Request (Boolean) and so on with a filed for number order and number section. This is our solution but you can suggest another solution.
• Take xml structure from xsd file.
• Values are stored in Access DB from three tables in join.
• Xml elements name are different from fields name of Access tables.
• Some xml elements datatype are different from DB fields datatype (example form numeric 0/1 to Boolean, or parsing a string to recover two values etc. etc.).
• Project a Transduction Element to match xml element name and datatype to Fields of DB.
• Take values for xml elements from DB using the Transduction Element.
• Create xml destination file.
• Validate xml file with sorce xsd, return True it’s all ok.
Development Language: VB6, .net
Name Project: XSD2XML
Type Project: DLL for VB6
• DB_Name (DB Access name with full path).
• Transduction Element.
• XSD_Name (XSD Schema file with full path).
• XML_Name (XML destination file with full path, if exist it append in the file).
• Flag Append, if true file exist it append otherwise ask to replace.
• ID_Element (Long value to identity record in proper way ……..WHERE ID = ID_Element).
OUTPUT DATA: Export MS Access data to XML file validated with passed XSD Schema.
Specify data: MS Access DB is version 97
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi! I'm interesting your project very well. i mastering VB.NET and MS ACCESS. And also I have many experience and good skill about web and android development. Let's go ahead with me