I need a fully working Xcode project (that I can build and test myself) that uses OpenCV's FaceRecognizer to detect faces in a realtime USB class video camera feed, and make an estimate of gender and [url removed, login to view] should be easy with OpenCV 2.1.4 or higher - the following document details techniques needed. I just need someone to build this into a working Xcode project that proves it is possible. I don't care about interface or design yet, this is about confirming functionality of the [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view]
Some additional details:
- Needs to run on Mac OS X 10.11
- Needs to be authored in Xcode 7.x
- Needs to be authored using Objective-C
- Xcode project needs to be properly configured so it builds and runs without any issues
- Accuracy of gender/age estimation isn't very important, but stability is.