We need to create a small web application that will allow the user to upload and excel file to a webserver and this file will be processed and imported into mySQL. The web app needs to be able to let the user map excel columns to database columns.
Design is not required so it can be quite plain - we will add the UI to the system afterwards. Basic UI design can be given to the successful candidate.
The end goal is to build a functioning web report that allows for excel upload of data so that the report can be generated. This project is the first part.
User experience is as follows
1. Select Excel file to upload
2. Excel file is uploaded to the webserver into a temp table
3. Web application asks which column in the temp table maps to a column in the main table.
4. Data is moved from temp table to main table, and temp table dropped.
5. Data is displayed in the main table
Preference will be given to freelancers who:
1. Have experience working in a micro services / distributed architecture area
2. Are looking for repeat project hire (see point 1 - we have many projects to work on)
3. Have extensive Java experience (JS also useful)
4. Exposure to CMS Java systems such as Hippo CMS
5. Look to use JSON, REST, SOAP or other web calls to allow for scalable delivery.
6. Developers who understand that security is a must!
Please provide us with a brief overview of how you plan to put this together along with costs and delivery times.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We have very experinced java in-house developers in a team :) so not a big deal for this project Relevant Skills and Experience yes Proposed Milestones €2352 EUR - java work required