I need 20 lines C# function converted to plain C language without using floating point or 64 bit values (they must be emulated through 2 32 bit variables). The C code must make simple use of 32 bit integer operations, so that the math can be efficiently performed with very little loss of accuracy.
C# source code:
[login to view URL]
1) Floating-point values must be manipulated as integers (i.e. do not use float, int64, longint or double types - only 32 bit integer / DWORD (as well as byte, word, arrays, etc) could be used.
2) Fixed-point math must be used instead of floating point,
3) 64 bit values must be emulated through 32 bit chunks,
4) Do not use 3d party libraries or classes
5) Small accuracy loss is permitted + code must be fast.
34 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, Cheers for the invite. I need to take a look at the code first, before I confirm further interest. Let me know if you are still interested. Cheers
Hi. I'm a professional mathematician / programmer with experience over 20 years. I can write this program with integer values without 3d party libraries or classes. Regards, Alex.
Hello. I have good skills in C Programming, C# Programming, C++ Programming, Software Architecture. I have read your project description carefully and i can do it perfectly. Contact me please. Thanks.
The code will be translated with specified constraint. Will you please share the code? I do development with C++, for engineering native solutions. When should this be begun?
I just want to say, that when you use 64-bits values in 32-bit code, the compiler parse it to 2 32-bit values automaticaly and itself, and it's fast. So, you do not need to be worry about it. Good luck!