Project: Produce A “Search Disk Or Specified Hard Drive Program” for Locating Pictures stored on a Computer.
Operational Programs Resident Location: USB Memory Stick only
1. Run only on USB memory stick
A. Master Stick Installation Program can be copied or altered by me as owner
B. Once Applied to a new USB Memory Stick, the Program cannot be Transferred removed or copied to any other source
C. Stick may be updated with update code and User Identifier.
2. Memory Stick Program Function: “Opening Screen” look when plugged into the USB drive offering two choices:
A. One/First has “Add and Update Picture Storage On The Memory Stick.” Selection “Box” when selected Opens new screen with a description name and two function choices:
1) Copy/Update/recopy all pictures to search and storage file on the stick as of today’s date (Option to delete older missing and changed pictures)
a. select and enter in a box, the drive and/or file to search and copy/append to Memory stick
b. select and enter in a box the picture types with choices (JPG, JPEG and so forth) to copy Individually or All
c. Start Button
2) search and update and add all new pictures for permanent storage on the stick as of the date run (not deleting any missing or changed pictures from the source selected)
a. select drive and enter in a box the drive and/or file to search
b. select and enter in a box the picture types with choices (JPG, JPEG and so forth)
c. start button
B. Has “Picture Search Only Box” that when selected opens a new screen with choices:
1) Search drive box: all; plus C to J choices
a. File name; or all files
2) Search Target for display box:
a. Partial English word or words
b. Or any number or numbers only
c. Start button
3. When search completes and no target pictures results appear
A. “Sorry task could not be completed, restart task.” and go to opening screen to begin again
4. As search begins and pictures start to appear
A. Show pictures that come up in the search horizontally automatically size to fit the space available on the screen with three across only, and the forth picture starts new three picture row continuing until the same process to the end of the search.
5. When search completes:
A. Need a choice box to Save all pictures found to a new File folder
B. Or A Save Selected to a new File elsewhere or on the memory stick
C. Need “Mouse Over” selection or entry box
1. With one picture or “mutable picture selection”
2. Need a drag and “drop to folder” Or “Mouse Over” or “send all to” function listed above
6. Need save Searches and data or “all tasks completed remove generated data option” to remove Memory Stick without damage to the “Copy from source” or disk operating program.
7. Need a button that gives a choice to “clear all data on the memory stick” not related to the operating program to free up memory space for future searches.
8. Programmer/Software developer agrees that all Intellectual property rights are held and owned by the person making full or partial payment for the program. The program may be altered by the payer without the loss of Intellectual property rights.