wanted to get my project done using java and you need to use include the following functions in it which are as follows
1. Use of Java’s Generic (a) ArrayList for a graphics application as well as an (b)
2. Design (c) class files to build (d) multiple parent-child hierarchical objects .
• For your project, you need to create minimum three
hierarchical/inheritance objects (one should look like a human figure,
the another two could be an animal, alien creature, or natural object,
building, or environment (e.g., car, tree with leaves) with hierarchy).
3. Design/apply (e) push and pop stack structure to properly associate
hierarchical objects to build gestures for 2D transformation.
4. Design a custom (f) function/method blocks to add a unique movement of
your parent-child based objects.
5. Add both (g) mouse interaction and (h) keyboard interactions to transform
hierarchy chained objects (e.g., rotating hierarchical objects) expressing
6. Document your (h) unique design approach/process and (i) research