Executable binary application for Windows and Linux - Configuration of application via GUI, or
What the executable application shall do:
Input and Output:
1. Capable of managing different NIC (network interfaces) for input and output DVB compliant
2. DVB compliant MPEG-TS streams shall useable via http, udp/rtp unicast or multicast
GUI and Operating:
Check the demo picture how the GUI could look like. I am referring to it. Almost all relevant elemnets
are on the picture shown.
3. On the left part of the GUI all available Input TS shall be listed with TSID, with the option to
select one TS,
4. A selected TS shall be opened in the middle part of the GUI by reading DVB tables and
displaying analyzed data for PID 18, EIT actual p/f and schedule for every tv service in the
5. On the right part of the GUI the new EIT is build out of selected tv services from the available
MPEG-TS input streams.
6. With drag & drop an user shall be able to select a single tv service in EIT actual p/f from the
input EIT and move this channel to the new combined EIT actual p/f. Same for EIT actual
7. When having moved TV services to new EIT, it shall be possible to keep the SID,TSID,ONID of
the original tv service EIT data or to assign new SID,TSID,ONID, which will be the usual case.
8. It shall be possible to define how often the input is refreshed towards the new build data
stream, to have always the latest EPG info, also when spontaneous changes in the EPG
happen. Real time.
9. Once all needed services from input EIT streams are moved to the new combined EIT, the
config shall be saved by pressing a save button.
10. Already existing configs shall be loadable also.
11. Once a new customized EIT with needed services is build and saved, with a start button the
playout shall be triggered.
12. The output stream shall be configurable to select one of available NIC, and the output
multicast and port
13. Further the output stream shall have the option to configure variable Mux Rate, CDR data
rate of PID 18, how many hours ahead the EPG headline, short info and extend info. Check
14. The output stream must be DVB compliant and shall no DVB Prio 1 errors.