We have an Arduino script. This script executes a function. We want this code to be modified to allow the following:
The MCU goes into Deep Sleep mode.
It responds to a UART command, wakes up, executes the function, transmits the result and returns to Deep Sleep mode.
• Deep sleep mode must be integrated with its library.
• An interrupt must be configured on the PB11 input.
• The interrupt must release the MCU from the deep sleep mode.
• The MCU must perform the function
• The MCU transmits the result via TX3 (pin PB10)
Forget to mention, the MCU is a STM32F103C8. Not standart Arduino.