Looking for a developer that has extensive experience working with APIs, Python 3.7 and Adobe Photoshop scripting. Looking to automate image creation based on CSV data that is generated via a JSON response.
Store API Data
1. Run Python script locally and define parameters in terminal then call API
2. Receive successful JSON response, generate CSV file and download accompanying images based on URLs in the response
3. Adjust and sace generated CSV and images in a directory that contains specific naming convention
Batch Image Creation
4. After storing CSV and accompanying images, run Adobe Photoshop. Specific PSD will be used as template for Image generation
5. Import the CSV data into each image generated
6. Export Data Sets as Files which will generate a series of PSD files
7. Based on values provided in step 1, script will need to adjust background color of a specific layers in PSD template
8. Export each image as PSD and PNG files.
I will provide documentation on requirements and parameters that need to be defined when running the script.
Please call out any projects that you have done similarly. Read Less