I need a web-based package that will allow users to manage multiple Bitmain AntMiners and possibly other mining hardware. Prefer to run in Ubuntu/Debian/Centos environment.
- I need to be able to read the statistics from a single or group of miners. (No historical data, just display current data.)
- I need to be able to set frequency on a single or group of miners.
- I need to be able to set the pool data on a single or group of miners.
- I need to be able to assign a single or group of miners to a user.
- The user authentication would take place against a LDAP server.
- Users would have 1 of 3 permission levels: Admin (full access), Manager (able to set frequency and pool data), User (only able to set pool data).
- Miners may need to be placed in groups for group administration. This includes setting frequency and pool data for the entire group. Ideally miners would use the MAC address as the unique identifier.
- A bootstrap-based interface should be used.
- No styling necessary, I'll take care of that at a later date.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have gone through your project requirement and would like to discuss further on it. Please send me personal message for more clarification. [login to view URL]
Hello, how are you today? My name is Mike, I’m a Web Designer & Developer based in Boston. I’m confident that my skills match your project needs. I recently did a very similar project which I can share with you.