We seek a developer who can add some new features to our CMS job tracking system. The system is open source called “OS Ticket”. These are 5 updates we require.
1) Add Button to the dashboard called “Active Jobs” to display active or open jobs.
2) Add Button to the dashboard with drop down menu to display “Service” or “Sales” or “Provisioning” and “All” to display the graph information to the relevant topic selected.
3) Update customer database to include more search fields and information (12 – 15 new fields).
4) Create a report button that will display and print a list of outstanding tickets by technician, all and by department. Ticket also needs to display aging of the active job by days outstanding and to list oldest job descending to the bottom of the page.
5) Create a button that will print a shipping label from the customers contact details.