I would like a web application written in c# for asp.net that would allow users to schedule an appointment. When a date and time is chosen by a user, that block of time is locked out and no one can schedule in that time. Users can modify appointment time if any is available. When they modify their appointment, release block of time to other users.
- Single Appointment Duration is variable with some pre-defined fixed jobs (admin configurable)
- Admin Can specify duration of valid appointments for a Project. E.g "Play Ground Visit for Trade Fair" Project May 1 to September 30.
Admin can set available times and able to block times that cannot be selected by users. Admin can edit all appointments.
Users need to be authenticated against an ASP.NET membership provider specified in web.config. Show Calendar to user if following function returns true.
- Calendar View
- Store Calendar in a MSSQL database
- User must be logged in to schedule an appointment
- Booked Time Slot is Grayed Out with Overlay Text: "Reserved" (Current user will see their name in their own booked time slot but with ability to cancel
Will award Monday - everyone thanks for reviewing
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there, I am expert in .net technologies and I can do develop your project in very short time. I specially give more attention to US based clients. You can check my profile Regards, AegleSol
I have experience developing different kind of WebScheduler (using own controls, Infragistics 3rd party UI sheduler control). Worked on integration of SMS messages to users as alert before appointment.
We are a professional team of developers enthusiastic of .Net technologies mostly, we work great together as we are partner from College. We would like to work with you. Thanks. Have a nice day.