1. This project is a repost, due to I tried the Windows XP mode (excellent suggestion!!!) in Window 7 and I had issue with the XP mode.
2. PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE, do NOT bid before reading and knowing you can pull this off. I will wait at least 3-4 hours after the project post to look at bids.
3. Last but not least, I must be able to connect to the database – sevida.mdb. I normally connect to it via MS Excel for reports and etc.
The attached files are old software for our class MGMT system I use with my business. It will ONLY install on Windows XP or lower. I know the software is old, but it is highly effective and efficient.
The old software is called SynerGym and run off a MS database ([login to view URL]). If someone can get this to install and WORK CORRECTLY, I need to be able to do the following:
1. Access the database via excel and to back database up
2. Connect to database via SynerGym installed on another PC. Right now I just modify the [login to view URL] file in the windows directory to whatever network path the main database and software is installed on.
Feel free to quote me on rewriting the entire software.
I’m up for any suggestions or modification to get this to install and run on Windows 7.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 564$ tähän työhön
it can be rewritten in .Net C# to work with your .mdb . you may run the new exe on XP and Win 7 both and update the reports easily. the local network asp.net web application is also an option for your project.
The easiest way (and probably the only way) to do this is to create a virtual machine on your windows 7 computer with Windows XP running in it and install the software there.