I'm currently busy writing a book on Startups. I've been preparing to the write this book for the last 5 years and everything is underway now - after extensive research and community engagement, now is the time for this book!
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to create 'BUZZZZ' around the book! which will be launched later this year in the United Kingdom.
So, what I need is an experienced social media marketer to:
1) Identify our online communities through various media channels
2) Connect with the active and influential 'mover and shakers' citizens of those communities
3) Define and promote my position as valued member in that community by being an active contributor, a connector and thought leader
4) Engage the community and ask for support - furthermore be generous to those that ask for our support!
We will be using Twitter (multiple accounts), Facebook, Facebook pages, Google+, Linkedin, Tumblr, Delicious, Reddit etc as part of our network, in addition to blogs and forums.
You will be expected to perform daily tweets, retweets, posts, responses and to create press releases, guest blog articles and publish them on popular blogs (of course I will review this work and assist with creating titles/angles and on where to publish for each piece).
All in all, I need someone that has not simply read a book on social media, but someone who has read ALL of them and delivered multiple successful campaigns!
Your first order of tasks will be to:
1) Identify community leaders and hangouts
2) Assist me define an identify in the community.
3) Once that completed, create a DAILY campaign defining your key tasks
4) Then we engage and build followers/likes etc and build individual and community relationships with them
All engagements must be either useful, informative, relevant, practical, actionable, entertaining, fun and occasionally funny
This project is for 6 months (minimum) and will involve an Non-disclosure agreement and contract.
Please indicate your price for one week (approximately 10 hours per week) to create and deliver the above.
I look forward to working with a professional!
2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 140 $ tähän työhön
I'm an active member in many start-up, incubator and accelerator communities (Startup Chile, Ignite, Bootcamp, Springboard, etc) - and I previously worked at the Chartered Institute for Public Relations. PMB'ing! =)