We are seeking researches that have the skills and ambition to find information on executives of USA companies.
Scope: To start 140 companies (if satisfied expect the project to grow to 500-750, with ongoing updating)
Completion date: Monday, August 24th
Objective: To identify the key executives of the companies and develop a dossier on each executive stating professional and personal information. The goal is for us to find a common link, a mutual friend between us and them. Information to include, but not limited to:
EXECUTIVES & KEY MANAGERS
*Education - name of university, degree, graduation date
*Age - or approx. based on graduation dates, etc.
*Other organizations - any organization they belong to such as sports clubs, professional clubs, church, not-for-profit board members, etc. etc..... this can include the organizations of the spouse too
* home address - suggest using White Pages look up and other phone directories - may need to list multiple addresses if common names are found (including the original link) to help confirm the correct address
* Family information - any information about family members, for example, perhaps their child has recognition in sports, music, education
* Former employers
* Military service - when and rank
* Publications, news articles, public recognition:
-- any articles that can be found in searches --- good to search under their name and city of residence -- like it copy and pasted if possible and/or the link to the source
-- any photos either from company website or other sources can be formal or informal photos such as receiving an award or at a community event
Suggestion: Once you have the name of the executive a good source for more information is LinkedIn ([url removed, login to view]) a popular professional social network site... you will need to sign-up on this site for free)
* 1-3 paragraphs about the company - can copy and paste from the company's website
* relevant, current news articles
-- copy & paste important information, especially if names of key managers are mentioned
-- to include a link to the original source
* Photos of the companies buildings -- might have multiple buildings
Attached is a simple Excel spreadsheet as a guide, however, a Word style document on each company will be easier for you to make a dossier that you can add more data later.
1) You may submit either an hourly rate or a rate for all 140 companies;
2) We will prioritize those that provide one real sample from your choice of the 3 below:
a) Right Management Consultants - 1818 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
b) Philadelphia Board of Pensions - 2000 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
c) Liberty Resources, Inc. 714 Market Street - Philadelphia, PA
3) Suggested amount of time required to do a proper job per company dossier (5-10 executives) is about 2 hours. It might be more if lots of solid information is available.
4) We will pay a bonus for dossiers that have high level of accurate, personal data that will help us make friendly contact with key executives.
a) The group of the 140 companies are all located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (abbreviation = PA)... so using some of the same source such as one of the newspapers ([url removed, login to view]) and other local business journals, etc. might prove to be helpful on all searches.
b) Create a list of good sources such as Wall Street Journal, industry key words, universities, etc. We will try to help you with sources to do searches.