We are in need of someone to help create content and manage the social media content for our newspaper, Discover Muscatine. We create about 15-18 news stories per week and need to have them shared out on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn profiles via Hootsuite. The posts can be the same with the minor adjustments for each platform with the ultimate goal of both engagement on the platform and driving people to our website to read the full article. You may need to create a featured image in Canva using some of our existing templates.
Our newspaper is published weekly on Wednesdays, with the articles being finished by the previous Friday afternoon. We would prefer that as soon as the articles are finished, the posts for the articles are scheduled in Hootsuite and ready to go. Occasionally, there will be a news story that breaks during the week that we may need additional help with getting distributed.
* Comfortable with WordPress, Hootsuite and Canva
* Comfortable editing posts to ensure we tag our partners and subjects of the stories
* Ability to drive engagement via content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
* Ability to monitor posts for results and communicate with our team about needed adjustments as well as invite anyone that engages with a post to become a fan.
* Ability to communicate regularly with the team through Freelancer.
This will be an ongoing project that we estimate to take between 3-5 hours per week with a preference for quality, engaging content over speed. If this account is handled well, there is the possibility of expanding to assisting with our client's social media accounts and our other social media accounts.
We have a strong preference for natural English speaking/writing or ability to match a midwest tone.
44 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hey! I can help you with creating the content of the posts relevant to your news stories, I will use Canva to design it using existing templates that you will share Let's discuss this further via chat Thank you