Strong on Social is a results-oriented social media marketing agency. We are currently seeking a Social Media Consultant to develop specific content that will be posted on a consistent basis for our clients. This position will be responsible for the management and content scheduling on all social media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook and Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram, as well as Google Analytics, anywhere our customers maintain a presence. All content must be engaging, accurate and meet our standards. Additionally, this position will be responsible for staying abreast of current trends in social media and digital marketing.
Our ideal candidate will have intimate experience and understanding of the business applications of social media platforms. Must possess vision, creativity, and the desire to help make social media improve business results. Work quickly and efficiently with limited oversight. Strong interpersonal skills. Strong written communication skills. Articulate and able to write. Self-motivated and result-driven. Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop/Adobe Suite software is required including Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro. Photography and Videography skills are a plus. Strong knowledge of social media marketing tactics and strategies. Ability to identify and capitalize on social media trends/movements.
• Manage our customers social media channels through scheduling content.
• Must ensure that all content is engaging and accurate, meets customers brand
standards and attracts new users
• Responsible for reporting, analysis and metrics on social media outreach and social
media campaign results
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3 years marketing experience with proven knowledge and experience in
the social media environment.
• Experience developing corporate social media strategies and programs.
• Experience in day-to-day management of corporate social media channels
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Organized, strategic thinker who can communicate and collaborate effectively