This role IS 30 DAYS FULL-TIME HANDS-ON MANAGER, (No "Outsourcing" to other team members)
(***Who has been successfully navigating and managing FB and Google Ads Accounts after iOS 14.5 updates***)
• Work on our Google + FB ads full-time. you in this role, including a graphic design, videography, and data analyst
• Be responsible for all aspects of Google + FB Ads, including setting up
• Optimize all ads by consistently split testing copy, graphics, and videos
• Try out new and different audience targeting strategies
• Handle all unique Google + FB ads such as Christmas Sale, New Year, Valentine, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.
• Report, present, and make recommendations on results, every day or as needed by the company management
• Setting up last chance ads that sync with automated funnels (with other team members)
This role is part of our Marketing Team, and working to:
• Run Data-Driven Marketing - ***Constantly measuring all KPI's to have a strong understanding of what is working and what is not.
• Constantly Optimize and Improve our marketing - including opt-in pages, sales pages, email funnels, Google + FB ads, user experience, and more
• Constantly Scale our Ads to grow our reach, revenue, and impact
Your Expertise, Experience, and Passion must include but are not limited to....!
• 3+ years of experience in a data-driven marketing role where you were able to improve the bottom line
• Experience with large budgets and can do all aspects of Google + FB Ads, from ad concept development to building ads, to optimizing and improving ads, to digging into the data
• Attention to detail and open communication with our team is a must.
• Experience with Google and YouTube ads is a must
• Results and data-driven: technical and analytics skills necessary to monitor and identify campaign performance trends in data and generate reports, both verbally and in writing.
• Natural hustler - you thrive in a fast-paced environment and create urgency for customers and team members; you want to learn faster ways to find the next winner!
• Analytical - you know how to create a hypothesis and design a test to prove a theory; you are skilled at mining data for insights and generating hypotheses for constant and fast iterative testing.
• Curious and innovative - you are constantly keeping up with the latest trends and looking for ways to improve the user experience.
• Tech-savvy - you aren't necessarily a developer, but you know your way around the computer and different platforms.
• Collaborative Team Spirit - you enjoy working collaboratively across teams to turn ideas into action!
• Organized and methodical in setting up processes.
• Clear and considerate communicator, both verbal and written, with a strong sense of professionalism
The Company has websites and FB/IG pages, and ad accounts to run.