We are a US-based maternity apparel company looking for a multifaceted Social Media Manager who is able to help with us GROW and NURTURE our communities and has a knack for cultivating authentic relationships across different social media platforms through different campaigns and strategies.
We are looking for someone who:
• Knows how to GROW social media accounts and communities in different platforms (and CAN EXECUTE strategies)
• Has at least two years of experience in social media content creation - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, TikTok.
• Is exceptional at whatever he or she does and proactively seeks to solve puzzles and find solutions. This is the most important factor in your success. You must be a self-starter who is always seeking to improve.
• Is super curious and loves to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
• Is a finisher. Do you hate leaving projects unfinished? You must love the details of your work, and work dutifully until tasks are completely correct.
• Is highly organized.
• Has outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Has strong analytical skills, partnered with a creative mind.
• Excellent content editing (photo, video, text)
• Strong social analytics tools knowledge and background
• Strong copywriting, communication, and coordination skills
• Experience with Facebook Advertising
• Knowledge and experience with social media posting and engagement
• Can conduct market research to help identify and developing clever strategies to reach them
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Build and execute different social media strategies and targets together with Marketing Manager(s) to identify future opportunities for content marketing enhancement.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content for social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, TikTok, etc (original copy, images, videos) that build meaningful engagement and encourages target audiences to take action.
• Create social media calendars and syndication schedules.
• Setup, optimize, and manage social media pages to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
• Report weekly about progress through data presentation and analysis
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing social media data/metrics, insights, and best practices.
You should be available during US EST business hours .
In your application please address each of the above criteria, and provide any additional information you feel will make you stand out from every other applicant.
So I know you have read this description, please begin your application with the words - "I'm a rockstar!"
Applications omitting this will not be looked at.