- Create dApps on 4th generation BlockChain networks (Polygon, Solana)
- Design, develop, test, and deploy ERC-721/1155 smart contracts
- Be part of teams building innovative platforms driven by hybrid Web2 and Web3 technologies
- Collaborate with team members to build solutions based on scalable and reusable design patterns
- Research and innovate for next-generation architectures
- Create functional and non-functional use cases for every solution
**What you need**
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- Knowledge in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
**Nice to have**
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- Knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.