I'm looking for someone who can help provide assistance with a few projects of mine. I run a few ecommerce projects and we source many things from China. My main sourcing assistant has been getting busy recently for his startup, and so I was hoping to find someone who could help out.
*This is a part time, long term project in which I could hire your services for the long term. The reason I'd prefer to work with someone like you is because I've dealt directly with manufacturers multiple times in the past - and from my experience it's always better to have someone on the ground to help me out instead. We get things done better, faster, cheaper, more efficiently, etc...*
1. I have a dropshipping/private label partner in China but he speaks only Chinese. This makes it very difficult for us to communicate 100% clearly and speak about complex ideas. I was hoping that you'd be able to help us bridge the gap, as well as provide him support in times needed. From translation, to sourcing, to helping us brainstorm solutions to problems, etc...
2. There may be times when I need sourcing help myself also. You would ideally be able to help find manufacturers, do negotiations, brainstorm solutions to problems if any, ensure quality, and really all-in-all help me do business with the best suppliers possible. Pretty much the normal duties of a rockstar sourcing agent.
0. I'd prefer if you were located in China, HK, Taiwan, or somewhere where you can really get hands on with things. Of course, it's 2021, and so I am well aware that we can do just as good of a job online.
1. Ideally you'd have some experience with sourcing.
2. You should be fluent in both english & chinese.
3. You're someone who can think outside the box and brainstorm solutions when need be. For example, maybe I don't know what type of packaging I want. You would, in that situation - help me determine the best fit, evaluate costs, etc...
4. Be someone who is detail oriented, understands directions, and can really deliver a spectacular experience. You're someone who actually reads everything and doesn't skip details (my pet peeve, haha). I am understanding and very reasonable to work with once you get to know me, but I don't overlook details and can tell when the work I am being provided is unfair.
5. You should have experience with alibaba, 1688, etc...
6. You should be someone who has a decent understanding of the supply chain. You should be able to really help me determine good manufacturers from bad manufacturers, optimize efficiency, etc etc... I have been cheated before and I am not trying to go through that again. I'd pretty much depend on you to make sure that things are fair between the manufacturer and me.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
1. Please let me know about your past experience and why I should hire you.
2. Please give me a rough estimate of your hourly rate and availability.
3. Let me know a little bit about yourself. Are you fluent in chinese? Where are you located? etc...
*Please note, I am open to all experience levels. As long as you show a willingness to learn and are honest/fair/determined - I will give it a shot. Please let me know about your experience in as much detail as possible!*
Thank you in advancve for reading this! Please have a great day!
39 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $21/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, I'm from Pakistan having massive connects in China. As our neighbour country and friend, I can source you any type of product from China and can help you in logistics also. Lets chat and get going. Thanks.