We are looking for a Product Sourcer who will be a part of our supply chain operations. Your main task is to source high-quality components and maintain strong relations with our suppliers. You will also assist in solving logistic challenges, tracking shipments, monitoring storage and, maintaining documentation.
Your responsibilities will make sure that our customers will enjoy high-quality and cost-effective products in a timely manner.
The Product Sourcer will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager, who is based in China, to provide support in our day-to-day operations.
This is a part-time, remote role. If you're hard-working and dedicated, our company is an ideal place to get ahead.
What you’ll do:
- Identify potential sources and strengthen partnerships with suppliers.
- Assist in the supply chain operations including fulfillment, logistics, budgeting, and quality assurance.
- Negotiate effectively and enter favorable agreements with suppliers.
- Monitor inventory and sales behavior to come up with strategies for improving processes and profit margins.
- Ensure all important documentation is filed and recorded for audit.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Manager to develop strategies in managing inventory upkeep, optimizing delivery timelines, and ensuring product safety and integrity.
- Communicate with the relevant teams for efficient and smooth operations.
You will be good at this if you have:
- Extensive experience and knowledge in sourcing automotive or e-bike parts and components.
- Experience in supply chain operations and management.
- Experience in negotiating and maintaining good relations with suppliers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in data management and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin, both oral and written - native Chinese speaker preferred.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English - good to have.