The project must be completed as per the provided scope of work and delivered by the 3rd October as I will be reviewing on the 4th [url removed, login to view] is an issue with the upload file size for [url removed, login to view] hence I will be sending the complete scope document via email.
2 escrow payments will be loaded and payment released as per the provided scope of work document payment criteria.
Scope of Work Version 3:
The complete work must be completed on the 4th October as per the deliverables and screen mockups. This is critical as my wife needs to be live half way through October and the site will need extensive testing.
Payment will be broken into two payments.
Payment 1 will be made once: (I will complete the initial review on the 4th October and if all ok payment will be made by midnight Saudi Arabian time)
All deliverables are completed and delivered work is identical to screen mockups: I will view all screens on [url removed, login to view] on the 4th October and make payment from escrow by close of business 4th October if everything is ok. If not I will revert with a list of issues and these will need to be fixed. I will then complete another review until deliverables and screen mockups are correct and so on until payment is made.
Payment 2 will be made once: (I will complete the initial review on the 17th October and if all ok payment will be made by midnight Saudi Arabian time) This could be earlier.
I have manually added 6 item pictures to the site, complete a purchase from signing up for an account through to accessing the Australian post module to get the postage and making payment using the paypal sandbox account.
All Prestashop backoffice functions will be tested to ensure nothing is broken.
I will revert with a list of issues and these will need to be fixed. I will then complete another review until deliverables and default Prestashop functionality works just like the [url removed, login to view] demo site. are correct and so on until payment is made.
• All website pages must use the new CSS templates theme and change if the customer is logged on.
• There must be no default Prestashop themes showing on any pages
• There must be no additional buttons on pages other than as displayed on mockups. (This includes the current collection pages not having the 30-50 selection items display button)
• Australian Post module must be installed and tested
• SSL must be activated for account login or purchasing (The website has SSL enabled and a certificate exists as does a static IP address https:[url removed, login to view])
• All pages must be loaded onto [url removed, login to view] and working. You will be provided the FTP login for [url removed, login to view] and a default clean install of prestashop has been loaded.
• All Prestashop backoffice and front office functionality must work as per the [url removed, login to view] backoffice/front office demo.
• All Prestashop modified and used code must display text correctly following the standard formatting. There was an alignment issue with an example you provided at the end of scope of work 2 for create your account and already registered.
• The CSS template must change for all pages if the client is logged in. The example is provided under the signed in page mockup.
• Decrease the gap between header and menu tool bars by 50%
• All updated CSS page fonts should be Calibri with the following sizes
• A text file with the following format needs to be provided:
A list of all changed files
A description of all changed files for example home page image file, including the image size required to ensure replacement files are created using the correct image size.
• A copy of all files code with line numbers and changed/additional file code highlighted in blue
Changes as below to browser display