Scope of Work
- NL is an online liquor store offering delivery of beer, wine and spirits (physical products) to customers within a set distance from its multiple physical locations (physical stores). NL also offers collection from its physical stores. Note: Delivery is done by the stores themselves and not by couriers
- We would like the site to have a similar functionality and design as [login to view URL] (Saucey) except we want to use green (instead of orange), black, grey and swop brown for a color that works on the color palette). Other than that we happy to have exactly the same pages as on Saucey including all pages in the footer etc. We also really like the product pages, and category graphics
- We need to have the ability to upload multi-inventory per physical location (store), as the prices and SKU’s differ per location (See - [login to view URL] > It seems this is possible with the ZApiet App, we just need the location to be choosen by the customer before they see what is available from the location that will honour the customer order)
- When a customer logs onto the website, the first thing we should do is validate their exact delivery address before showing pricing of the products. You will notice this on Saucey. The Zapiet Widget allows for this however doesn’t limit available products)
Scope of work:
This project involves the design and development of a web site for use by NL.
This SOW covers the following activities and deliverables.
Theme Design, Development and Customization:
- There will be a period of revisions and development will start once the customer has signed off on the website PSD mock-up design. If the Supplier, is not able to design the required website within 4 days of the start of the project the Supplier will refund the Customer the full amount paid
- The design is to be based on the [login to view URL] .com website look, feel and functionality – it should look similar other than for color palette and revised images, and to the extent we go for a paid theme, it doesnt need to be exactly the same
- Design logo and visual branding (we will require the category and collection pictures to be designed by you)
- Design and upload new favicon
- We will need to develop a new color palette with the orange and brown changing to something appropriate on the grey and green NL color palette.
- This includes footer, header and all pages (including checkout, products, about us, FAQ and category pages)
- The landing page is to validate customer delivery location
- The product pages are to also validate customer delivery location, before showing product availability
- Customization of checkout process including customization of Zapiet App Theme
- Customization of Customer email templates (order confirmation email should include the delivery date, a link back to the account page)
- The customer account page should allow for the customer to review their order and delivery date, it should also allow them to add items to their cart and prompt an increase credit card payment
- Development of all creative concepts, including:
o Home Page Banners
o Category Images and Labelling (Beer, Whiskey, Wine etc.)
- All images are to configured to be one size; website should automatically re-size images on import of new images
- All images should display as one size on the website
- Install default product image
Inventory and Pricing:
- The website should allow for multiple inventory tracking and pricing. We intend having multiple physical stores all with different pricing for the same SKU’s
- Customization of current payment gateway theme
- Desktop and Mobile compatible
- Require the products to be indexed, including pricing
- Require rich snippets
Please provide a quote to complete this project and if using a paid theme, please include a link to the proposed paid theme.