I am working on a commercial product which uses RetroPi as our OS. After installation we want to make simple to use script that configures everything for the user. We will have a repo setup with a custom formatted files and logo. We would like for the user to be able to install our configuration from our repo and type ./repoName/install . The install script would contain the following functions.
1. Copy/Override [login to view URL] from our repo to /boot/[login to view URL]
2. Copy/Override [login to view URL] from our repo to /boot/[login to view URL]
3. Replace the pi rainbow logo with our gif and display it until the retropie spash screen starts. The logo should be copied from the repo and placed in /boot/[login to view URL]
4. Install Power Button from another repo - This is a simple git install
5. Install RetroPie-Manager - This is a simple git install
6. Tell the user to type reboot to restart after installation is complete.
Most of this work is complete I just need assistance finishing it up. Please feel free to contact me to view the document.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $76 tähän työhön
hello, i can dyour project as per your requirement ple share more details on chat so we can start your work ASAP...........................................................