I need to make a shell script that when run on my local machine make ssh access by the common user on the server, but then manage to change the user to root.
1) The server does not allow root access in ssh
2) I also don't want to use sudo
3) the closest I got was the command: ssh -t -t common-user@server-ip "su root -s -ppassword"
4) authentication on the remote server by the common user is already done by the authentication keys, no password required
5) no problem the password is written in the script
3 freelancers are bidding on average $100 for this job
Hello there, Expert here, Sir i have read your project description and i can provide you quality work on time Can you please come to the chat box so we can easily discuss about project details.. Thankk you