Enabling Office 365 Services Training
You will train any number of students at a time on line using Skype for Business. You should be well versed in Microsoft Official Curriculum 20346 and 20347 and be able to prepare students in writing the Office 70-347 Exam (Enabling Office 365 Services).
Here are some minimum personal requirements in terms of your skills and general requirements:
1. You should be well spoken, fluent and proficient in the English language for technical presentations.
2. You must know to use Skype for Business.
3. Working hours are 09:00 to 14:00 (GMT+2), see http://bit.ly/2lGg3GF for time zone.
4. Microsoft Certification - Exam 70-347 or similar.
5. Proficient in your understanding of the mentioned Microsoft Official Curriculum (20-347)
6. Ability to manage students on line and answer questions regarding the training content adequately.
7. Conduct a professional training session.
8. Be adequately dressed in attire for typical technical trainer - collared shirt / golf shirt / formal pants, neatly groomed - professionally looking.
9. Comfortable in training on line in real time, i.e. Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT).
1. Dedicated internet connection 10 Mbps up and download speed. Proof of this will be required.
2. Stable PC with the following minimum specification:
Screen: 2 Screens (One for presentation/demo and one for Skype for business)
Software: Windows 10 updated to latest release.
What will be provided to you:
1. An Office 365 Online Academic license for the duration of the training.
2. Digital Microsoft Official Curriculum for the specific course.
3. Training slides for the mentioned curriculum.
4. Training schedule attached.
1. Start the training session on time.
2. Cover the curriculum adequately
3. Adequately answer student's questions.
4. Ensure all the students to pass the exam.
Method of choosing a service provider.
1. Shortlisting to five(5) providers/individuals according to paper evaluation.
2. Interviewing the five (5) individuals and shortlisting to three (30 minutes).
3. Presentation by the three(3) individuals (20 minutes).
4. Notification of the winning bidder.