I am looking for an experienced (8+ years) engineer / developer who has worked on Office 365 (One Drive, Teams, SharePoint & other o365 tools) and MS Azure. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Online/Server and core elements: Active Directory, High Availability and Disaster Recovery Configurations, Mail Flow and Connectors, Outlook client configuration, PowerShell, ATP, SMTP, SSL/TLS. Extensive experience and skill in the use of PowerShell to report on, manage and automate Office 365 services
Candidate should have experience with Exchange Online, Office 365, PowerShell use in Production environment, SharePoint/O365 administrator experience.
Below is the brief info on job description.
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure with emphasis in security (Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) policies for Office 365, Azure AD Identity Protection, MFA, and Conditional Access)
- Support the development, deployment, and execution of Office 365 services and develop roadmaps and service strategies
- Administer and support Office 365 support configurations and policies
- Provide hands on technical support for the design, construction, configuration, and maintenance of all facets of an Office 365 Tenant
- Establishing and maintaining Office 365 Exchange mailboxes, user accounts, distribution groups and providing input on enterprise exchange policies and procedures.
- Perform configurations and adjustments to enhance mailbox performance
- Support the PM in development and maintenance of Project Plans and Schedules, Test Plans, and Acceptance Criteria for implementation of services and capabilities of Office 365.
- Support Office 365 Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of all components enabled in the Office 365 Tenant
- Monitor ticket queue to ensure that all contractual SLAs are satisfied
- Interface with Microsoft/IBM for any Tier 3 support
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Online/Server and core elements: Active Directory, High Availability and Disaster Recovery Configurations, Mail Flow and Connectors, Outlook client configuration, PowerShell, ATP, SMTP, SSL/TLS
- Expert knowledge of the O365/Sharepoint environment including applications, features, configuration, integration and problem resolution.
- Hands on experience with implementation, deployment, migration, and support of core O365 services, including (but not limited to):
- Teams – including support for PC and Mobile Devices and integration with other O365 applications (OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.), chat/meetings, voice integration
- OneDrive – including collaboration and file sharing across PC and Mobile Devices
- Exchange Online – including mailbox migration
- SharePoint Online – including policy enforcement, data protection, governance
- Office ProPlus
NOTE: Would prefer having MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, ITIL Certifications. Candidate will have to work in US EST time. Will pay fixed monthly salary of INR 55k - 60k.