- Create a Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V virtual machine
- Install SharePoint Server 2010
- Configure Active Directory Federation Services
- Configure SharePoint to use Active Directory Federation Services for authentication
- The virtual machine must be sufficiently portable so that we can import it into a server here, and use for testing purposes
- The SharePoint server must be accessible via IP address from a computer on the same network, but not on the domain of the server
Please let us know if you have any questions.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, we are a group of experiences and certified [login to view URL] are certified in server 2008 and SharePoint 2010, and have much experience in the [login to view URL] allow as to show our talent.
Don't look at our experience , we will charge only once you are satisfied otherwise don't pay us , we have pool of people who are offering this services expert from industry more than 11-17 yrs of experience.
Highly experience SharePoint consultant with proven track record of delivering high profile projects. Have setup and configured many SharePoint environments and can work with you to implement this VM.