I have a very small link project to build 10 links for 2 destinations (5 links each). I am looking for quality not quantity.
Each link must be placed on a travel related page. When I say travel related I mean related specifically to my destination, NOT any travel related website. For example a miami link must be placed on a page about miami, a london link must be placed on a page about london travel.
No links should be placed on pages created for other destinations. I do not want links to be placed on a website made for Indian Travel, or a website made for Asian travel or any other unrelated travel destination.
Each link must follow the following criteria.
Links must be placed on good quality travel sites related to the destination.
Things to do and Avoid
• Do not place more than one link on the same page
• Do not place links on pages that already link to us
• The links page must not have more than 30 other outbound links
• Each links page should be different IP address
• Websites must be in English
• sites must be live with content
• Links must use the specified anchor text and destination URL as provided by us
• Links cannot be from framed pages
• Links cannot be through a redirect script
• No scraper or mirror sites: No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, pop-up’s, intrusive advertising, No MFA sites etc.
• No link from: guestbook’s, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories (other than ones that we approve), Free For All websites (FFAs), spam sites, newsgroups, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic, dating, violent/ hate-based, other offensive, or generally black hat sites.
• Links cannot be spread across sub-domains (one link per domain)
• Links must not use rel=”nofollow”
Please note: We will not pay on links that do not meet the above criteria so if you cannot meet that criteria please do not bid! Please submit any previous examples or other supporting material with your bid.
Please send forward details of your proposal. Do not send alternative suggestions and campaign proposals.