I have a small Company and we are looking for an expert on SEO / Link Building / Web promotion to achieve higher rankings through Google, Yahoo and MSN. Our website is [url removed, login to view]
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT MEET AND UNDERSTAND ALL REQUIREMENTS!
We prefer that the selected professional has had experience with Mortgage / Real Estate SEO development.
Link Building, Keyword Research, Image optimization, 2,000 Directory Submissions, 500 Article Submissions, 1,000 blogs, 1,000 Forums and 150 Social Networking sites,
What we are looking for:
1. Links must be from individual web pages that have Google PR
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase
3. Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal (two ways) and static to our website as anchor text. Vary for the keywords to make it look natural.
4. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
5. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink (anchor)
6. Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 3 months or so) by Google and Yahoo!
7. One link per domain and should not be spread across sub domains.
8. I would like a great concentration on English sites.
9. The page where the link is places had to be crawled by Google within last 60 days.
10. Links should be all from different class C IP ranges.
[url removed, login to view] page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed and page must be static pages
[url removed, login to view] guidelines for building links must be followed and no way should be compromised.
13. No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
14. No dynamically generated links
[url removed, login to view] pages should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the "rel=nofollow" tag.
16. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
17. No banned Sites, No cloaking and stealth scripts or black-hat tactics please
22. Do not get all the links at once, they must be spread out over every few days.
***WE REQUIRE WEEKLY UPDATES AND A FINAL DELIVERABLE IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT***
– Excel spreadsheet including the following columns and link data:
– Date link submitted
– Date link accepted
– Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
– Google page rank of the link URL
– Alexa rank of the link URL
– Type of link
– Anchor TextLinks have to be approved before we process payment. Links which do not meet the criteria above will be rejected and will not be paid for.
The winning bid will be paid when the work is completed and verified. Verification of the URL, PR, IP Address, Category, and Anchor Text of the links will be done prior to releasing the funds (you must provide us with an Excel sheet as outlined above).
We will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions above to be removed or replaced. (Any links that drop off over the next twelve months will need to be replaced with equivalent PR links).
*We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead
50% of the Payment will be made after ALL links have been placed and verified. The remaining 50% of payment will be made ONLY after Google has cached the links.
We reserve the right to terminate the contract if objectives/deliverables are not met in a timely manner.
-Your price to complete the entire project
-Please provide me an example of your work. (i. e. one of your sites, similar work with an actual traffic and ranking report, and a few incoming links for that project you developed).
-References to similar successfully completed projects to indicate your work quality.
-A description of how you intend to obtain the links during the project timeline.
-An indication that you have read and understand ALL the project requirements.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO EXPERIENCED LINK BUILDERS WITH GOOD FEEDBACK.
We are looking forward to working with you.