Hi all SEO webmasters, We need help getting one of our site up on the search engines, specifically Google. The site is been up over a 6 months already and has a Google PR 2, but its not getting any search engine traffic now.
The site is “hair extension marketing . Com” built on wordpress and is related to the “hair extensions” business, Which is the main keyword.
Please bid on this and also provide details on what you can do in a PM. If you don't send a PM I will not bother to look at the project.
My company is looking for a long term relationship with a SEO expert to provide SEO services on many other websites that we own. Prove yourself with this project and you’ll get all the others.
We require 50 minimum PR4+ one way (non reciprocal) high-quality relevant permanent links.
*No directory listing links
* No article submission
* No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks
* No Black Hat SEO.
* No directories, No relevant discussion boards, No articles sites, No link Farms, NO FFA's, NO blogs, NO guest books, NO web rings, NO paid sites, NO gambling, NO porn or NO dating sites
* No links from social bookmarking sites or from profiles of social sites.
* No comment links
* No automated submissions, (all links must be manually submitted)
*PR4+ must apply to the link pages, not website home page!
*at least 15 PR5+ pages (the more, the better)
*Your quote will be for the price for the whole project.
What you should do:
1. Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website
2. The page our link is placed on must be PR4+ and related hair extension salons, suppliers, trainers, all related to the hair extension business.
3. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink
4. Link page should be only from English language sites
5. One link per domain and should not be spread across sub domains.
6. Links should be all from different class C IP ranges.
7. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed and page must be static pages
8. Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 3 months or so) by Google and Yahoo!.
9. Must give weekly reports on project status (4 weeks- 4 reports) 7 to 8 links per report
What you should not do:
1. No more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
2. No directories, relevant discussion boards or articles sites,link Farms, FFA's, blogs, guest books, web rings, paid sites, gambling, porn or dating sites
3. No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
4. The pages should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the "rel=nofollow" tag.
5. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
7. No banned Sites, or black-hat tactics please
7a. No Black Hat SEO
8. No blacklisted or Spam sites
9. No dynamically generated links
10. No automated submissions, (all links must be manually submitted)
11. Do not get all the links at once, they must be spread out over 8 weeks.
12. Must not exchange links with websites that already link to my site.
You will need to provide me with a final spreadsheet of links created:
The spreadsheet should include the following:
1. Link site exact URL (please provide a clickable hyperlink)
2. Site Name
3. Site Type
4. Google Page Rank
* Links that do not fit the above standards will be corrected before payment is expected. Payment will be made upon completion with GAF escrow system. Good luck bidders…