We are a leading Photography branding company, we create digital products for Photographers. After 4 years, we are looking to add organic search to our traffic sources for the first time.
To get there we are looking for a superstar SEO Manager to work with us 60hrs / month at $2,000USD.
As an SEO Manager, you’ll be in charge of improving Photologo’s organic search results, you should be able to audit the current SEO status, lay down a plan to improve it, and ensure the plan is followed through while reporting on the results.
- Develop an SEO Audit and Strategy;
- Develop a Content Marketing calendar;
- Develop and implement link building campaigns;
- Set, measure, and report on SEO goals and KPIs;
- Efficiently communicate results to the rest of the marketing team;
- Ensure that the strategy and the plan are followed through;
- Manage any content creation that is required to fulfill the SEO strategy as well as sourcing any
required services or individuals that are necessary to fulfill the SEO strategy.
- 2+ years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO strategies either at an agency or in-house;
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs or other relevant tools;
-Experience with other aspects of marketing such as lead generation and email marketing;
*We are not willing to work with agencies*