Please visit my site fittnessfitnes . com
It is a word press site and I need "On Page" SEO work done to it.
Here are a few things I need done.
1. I want the dumbells and text at the top removed and the whole page scooted up.
(So there is more text before the fold) This must be done to all the pages of the site.
2. I need header tags added.. <H1> <H2> etc.
3. I use a browser similar to firefox and it always highlights when their is an RSS feed available.
My RSS feed highlights for the blog's rss feed...but I want it to also highlight so people can subscribe to the twitter RSS feed..So we will need the twitter RSS feed pulled in.
4. I will supply text for the home page that should be added...probably just a paragraph.
This will have bolded, underlined keywords, etc. for search engine reasons.
5. Please visit robotic-floorvac .com
This is a Word Press Direct Blog...it was highly search engine friendly. I was able to do some pretty good results with this blog I built using WPD. I would like my fittness site to preform like this one does. **See the TAGS box on the right?*** I would like a tags box like that added to my fitness site. The tags box should go above my current twitter box. This will be good becuase it will add more keywords, the keywords will be big and bold, and it should offer some internal linking.
6. If any image on my site doesn't already I need IMG ALT tags added.
I am looking to get this site the most "ON PAGE" friendly as I can.
If you have suggestions on things I could add please add that in a PMB as it will impress me. :)
Thanks and happy bidding,