I am looking to hire an SEO expert who is a team player that will work remotely and help expand an agency and grow with us through the journey. I am looking for 2 people for now and I would like to choose the right person with the right experience for this opportunity. Depending on the role and your skillset the position will be full or part-time. I will cover the rest during an interview here on Upwork after an initial chat and learn more about your experience, etc.
For context, we provide SEO & Content Strategies for small to medium eCommerce businesses. Although, if the right opportunity presents itself we are also accepting other opportunities outside of that.
I'm looking to bring on someone who has the following qualities:
- English speaking
- is able to work independently with little supervision after the process has been explained to you
- Can provide consistent and relevant updates and analytics to clients
- has 2+ years of experience with SEO tools/research
- good communication skills
- enjoys paying attention to details
The tasks can include the following:
- Provide strategic insights and direction on the latest SEO tactics most likely to improve our clients' SEO campaign performance.
- Measure SEO metrics and key performance indicators to identify improvement opportunities.
- Support our keyword research efforts and help us identify the top keywords and long-tail keywords to target for our clients.
- Support our competition analysis efforts to determine who the top competitors are, what keywords they are targeting, what strategies they are using. Out of the competition analysis, we would require your help to recommend what are the low competition keywords to go after. For the long competition keywords, what strategies are needed to outrank the competition.
- Perform technical on-page audits and come up with a list of on-page SEO needed to be changed on our clients' website such as improved metadata, schemas, and rich snippets, content optimization, URL optimization, performance optimization, etc.
- Review and validate the metadata created for specific pages.
- Can also do content writing
Thank you! Looking forward to getting in contact with you!
PS, please message me "blue" in your cover letter so I know you read through all of this. Thank you!