We need 20 one way links to our web site in the business opportunity niche. If completed to our satisfaction, this project may lead to further work.
- Absolutely NO Black hat or gray hat tactics. We require White Hat techniques only.
- All links need to be relevant to our website, i.e. ONLY websites which are related to business opportunities.
- Manual submitted text links only, with supplied key phrase/text.
- Links must be listed/indexed on Google PR 3 + (10 pieces), PR4 + (5 pieces), and PR5 + (5 pieces).
- Links must be on a PAGE with a required Google PR, not PR of the site.
- Links must be submitted on a staggered deployment basis to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once. 20 Links must spread over 20 days; no more than 8 links per week.
- One link per domain (different C class IPs).
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighbourhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- Links must be permanent, active, never expire and not require further payments.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- Links from websites that already contain a link to our site will not be counted.
- No more than 20 links from the page to other sites.
- All links should be free and not paid links.
- Use backlinks from authoratitve domains only .com .net .org .[url removed, login to view]
- All links must be indexable by Googlebot and MAY NOT have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.
- English language sites only.
- No search spam.
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges.
- No blog comments.
- No directories.
- No forums.
- No classified ads.
- No Fake PR
-No google banned sites.
- No article submission sites or press release submission sites.
- No guest books.
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
- Text only links - no graphics
- One-way links only, no reciprocal links will be accepted.
- Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 30 days).
- Link Page should be navigated to from the site's homepage.
- No texts to mention the links are paid links.
- Sites must be live.
- Link page must be in good English and have sensible content.
- The links listed on the page should not be internal links (which link to pages within domain).
- If most of the links listed on the page are government websites or education websites (whose URL ended with .gov and .edu), then disregard them.
- Quality is important. We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead.
- No advance payment
- Payment will be made via PAYPAL.
- 35% Payment will be paid by PayPal for every 10 approved links.
The remaining 30% will be released after 30 days from receiving the Excel list if the links are still alive. If for any reason a link is not alive after 30 days, we will require you to add suitable replacement links instead.
You must provide a spreadsheet including the following columns
- Link URL
– Link Text
– IP address
- Date submitted
– PR of the page where the link is placed
- An indication you have read and understand all project requirements
- Example of your work and similar successful completed projects to confirm quality and results
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi Sir/Madam We are well enough experienced to handle this kind of [login to view URL] will get the hints and idea for the in the PMB. Plz check your PMB for more detail information. Kind regards.