Looking to build a long-term-relationship with a reliable link-building expert! I'd like to get started with a basic project that is similar to a lot of others we work on. I've got high standards and am looking for a good partner that I can trust to give work to on a regular basis.
A successful relationship to me is a provider that will be timely, professional, provide good information about progress, and be honest about any challenges or problems during the project so we may adjust.
Price is important, but quality of service is vital.
The starter site is a US automotive dealer directory website. It has several hundred pages and many are stuck in Google supplemental results.
I'm looking to get:
1) At least 50 PR3/PR4 links to the home page of the site. Another 100 PR 1-3 links to internal pages. Obviously looking for links from pages with pagerank, not just websites.
2) Looking for good, relevant links. I will provide a list of relevant terms / categories for directories or source pages as well as link text.
3) No automated links, no web rings, exchange programs please. One way, non-reciprocal links. Please no links on sites requiring ongoing payment.
4) Nothing spammy please! No redirects or hidden links. Avoid bad neighborhoods or sites that might be penalized by Google. No porno / hate / guns etc.
5) Link page must be cached by google within the 2 months and be search engine friendly. No redirects, cloaking. Accessible to robots.
6) Please only one or two links from a particular domain / ip. Not looking for sitewide links!
7) I'd like a somewhat steady growth. Don't want them all showing up overnight. A couple weeks or a month - we can discuss. Service provider should be able to provide basic accounting for when & where a link was placed and provide url's so I may keep track. I have a project management system in place or we may discuss alternatives to aid communication.
I'm going to be out of town until monday. Thank you to all providers that have already responded - I will get back in touch soon.