We are looking for 200 one-way, non-reciprocal links from pages with Google PR3+ related to professional wrestling keywords. (Keywords are available by PM.)
If this goes well, we may be interested in doing more business together.
Please note that the requirements are for links from PR3+ pages; not from any page on a website with a PR3+ homepage.
Usual white-hat requirements apply, which should be common-sense:
1. Links must be permanent, free, one-way, non-reciprocal and static to our website.
2. The page our link is placed on must be PR3+ and related to the pro wrestling related keywords (available by PM.)
3. There must be no more than 30 outbound links on each webpage where the link is placed.
4. The page must have been cached by Google in the past 45 days.
5. Links should include the target site name as a text hyperlink. (URL provided to successful bidder.)
7. The link pages should all be English-language pages.
8. All link pages should be search engine friendly, i.e.: no redirects, cloaking, frames, etc.
9. Pages must not be excluded by robots.txt.
10. All links should be dofollow.
11. No links from link farms, link exchange programs, forums, directories, article submission, free-for-all websites, blog comments, newsgroups, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porno, violent/hate-based, guest books, classified ads, dynamic links, spam sites, or other sites likely to be considered black-hat.
12. No scraper or mirror sites.
13. No sites banned by Google.
14. All links should be manually submitted.
15. No links from sites that already link to us (a list can be provided.)
16. Links should all be from different class C IP ranges.
17. Links should be deployed over a 4 week period.
I would expect any links that do not fit the above criteria to be replaced with ones that do.
Over the 4 week period, I would ask for 1 update per week identifying the pages from which a link has been added.
Any questions, please PM.