We are looking for an excellent linkbuilder with 2+ years of full time documented experience.
You should who knows all the link building tactics to create backlinks for 2 new domains. Our core strategy is to copy one more specific competitor's linkbuilding strategy, for each site. You should have access to ahrefs and know how to build competitor backlinks, and find alternate link strategies as alternatives for specific links, that will do the same thing link juice wise.
Link Building Activities You'll Be Responsible For:
- For replicating all free site links, contextual and non contextual
- Creating contextual 2.0 sites and creating weekly content
- Creating contextual links for article sharing
- Niche relevant blog comments & discussion links on real sites with real traffic
- Competitor backlink replication from oldest to most recent
We will need somebody who can create a large amount of articles that are not spun for the links monthly and that provide niche relevant readable articles with good grammar. About 40 articles a month per site (some months may be a little less).
We'll need between 100-150 links per site per month (total of 200-300 links a month). You should be able to follow our workflow for the project.
You Will Need To Be Experienced in All the Following Link Building
-expired domain redirects
- creating minisites
- creating 2.0 blog sites with niche content
- creating target pages
- press releases
- niche specific discussion & forum & q&a links
- Google Sites
- Content for contextual links