**NO GENERAL PROPOSALS, ONLY PROPOSAL RELATED TO MY ISSUE**
I'm facing a problem as follow:
I have moved my website from an old domain to a new domain.
I have done that because my website had many problems with canonical tags and more SEO problems. therefore, Google had excluded a lot of my pages.
So I have decided to move my website to a new domain and start over.
But now I'm facing another issue. which is after Google crawled my website. He excluded my pages (Duplicate, submitted URL not selected as canonical) and did not index my website at all.
And I Google Search Console it shows my pages canonical as the old domain!!!
Note that: before I move to the new domain I did the following:
- Changed all the URLs structured to the new domain.
- Redirected the old domain to my new domain 301.
- Submitted a removal request through the Google search console.
- Submitted a request to change of address through Google search console.
- Removed the website from the old domain and changed the DNS.
- Submitted the sitemap only after implementing the above steps.
Need someone to solve this problem