We're a software startup with a product that helps to improve the performance, reliability, and management of PCs.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist and Digital Analyst to help us with our conversion funnel optimization.
Our goal is to target specific audiences using Google AdWords and use conversion optimization to make sure we are efficient. An ideal candidate should be able to use an agile approach to try different targeting methods to see what works best, fast.
• Experience working with clients from IT, software industry, ideally PC software or similar.
• An excellent understanding of Google Ads including keyword research, budgeting and goals tracking.
• Google Ads, Google Ads Editor
• Search Ads: Provide ROI, CPA, ROAS strategies, DSA (Dynamic Search Ads)
• GDN (Google Display Network)
• Familiar with GTM (Google Tag Manager; understanding of tags, triggers, variables)
• Technical SEO and Google Search Console and being able to use it to improve the Ads performance and targeting.
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
Hourly or project based, compensation based on experience. In the form please enter your estimates for:
1. Initial account review and conversion rate optimization (how long will it take, your cost and the improvement you can make – “increase of CR by x %”)
2. Ongoing maintenance rate.
Ongoing project. Less than 30 hours per week.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this project, please send a PDF with answers to the following questions.
1) Please describe a situation where you had to turnaround an AdWords campaign that was severely underperforming. Describe the approach you took, list the metrics before you started and after you finished campaign optimization.
If you haven’t had that experience, you can also describe how you built an AdWords campaign from the ground up for a very technical product/audience while minimizing costs.
2) Describe how would you approach the following situation:
• We sell a software product as mentioned before that helps to improve PC performance, reliability, and management
• A single user license is $25 and the product is also available at a $60 (3 licenses) and $85 (5 licenses
• The product is available as a 30-day full functional trial
• Search and display campaigns have been running for 3+ months.
• Only one sales conversion happened since the campaigns have been running.
• The product has a very short sales cycle, usually within a day or few days.
• Daily budget for both campaigns is 50$
• The main suspect for poor results is too broad of an audience that is not specific enough for the product.
• Search metrics for the past month are:
o Impressions - 236,594
o Interactions - 755
o Interaction rate – 0.32%
o Conversions (download) - 161
o Cost / conv. - 5$
o Conv. Rate – 21.32%
o Bounce rate – 68.27%
o Bid strategy type - CPC (enhanced)
• Display metrics for the past month are:
o Impressions - 313,397
o Interactions - 4939
o Interaction rate – 1.58%
o Conversions (download) - 264
o Cost / conv. - 3$
o Conv. Rate – 5.35%
o Bounce rate – 85.83%
o Bid strategy type - Maximize Conversions
How do you diagnose and create a turn-around strategy for this account? Please provide as much detail as possible including what would you focus on improving and how? What would be milestones and timelines?
3) Please describe any background working with PC utility software?
4) On a scale of 1-5 (1 – strongly disagree, 2 – disagree, 3 – unsure, 4 – agree, 5 – strongly agree) please indicate how much agree with the statement:
• I am comfortable using AdWords to target very technical PC users
• All applications received outside of the form will be automatically disqualified.
• Incomplete application will not be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 557$ tähän työhön
Hello, I am a digital freelance focused on Google Adwords (Search, Display and video) and Social Media Ads. I think I can help you and it would be a pleasure